Version No.3 | Date of Last Revision May 18, 2019
1. Caribonix Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Caribonix Affiliate Program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Caribonix refers to the product owner and publisher, Caribonix.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
3. Affiliate Registration
To enroll in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. All affiliate applications will be reviewed and manually approved by Caribonix. Please note that the review process may take a few days.
If you’re approved, you’ll be given a unique referral link and ID that you can use to promote Caribonix. Your private affiliate area will contain up-to-date information for referrals, conversions, payouts, and more.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the Caribonix Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
Affiliates will receive $50 as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, Caribonix commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular $50 commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Commission is earned for products/services (including configurable options) only. Commission is not earned on:
- Domain names
- Product Addons
- Upgrade Orders (however any recurring commissions will increase with the new renewal price)
- Manually created invoices
We pay out affiliate commissions in the first week of every month. Payments are made in USD via PayPal (you must have an active and verified PayPal account in order to get paid). There’s no limit on how much commission you can earn. The more referrals you get, the more small business owners we’re able to help out.
7. Order Fulfillment
Caribonix will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Caribonix products or services from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on ebay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Caribonix will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Caribonix Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Caribonix. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Caribonix policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
Caribonix reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Caribonix Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Caribonix. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Caribonix or any other site.
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Caribonix brand and marketing resources:
- Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at https://www.caribonix.com/affiliates/. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at affiliates [at] caribonix [dot] com and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Caribonix logo, logo marks or other Caribonix website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Caribonix.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “Caribonix” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (caribonix.net, caribonixcouponcodes.com, wp-caribonix.com, caribonix.plugins.com, etc).
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Caribonix. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use their own affiliate URL to gain discounts on their own plans with Caribonix.
11. Caribonix Anti-Spam Policy
Caribonix strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Caribonix, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Caribonix Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Caribonix discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the Affiliate Program, but also being banned from ANY other internal Affiliate Programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at affiliates [at] caribonix [dot] com
12. Referral Cookie Lifetime
We track referral purchases by placing a cookie in the browser of each person who clicks your referral link. The cookie is stored for a generous 90 days from when they first visit our website, which gives them plenty of time to decide if they wish to purchase a plan through us.
We are not able to reward you with a referral if the customer purchases a website plan after the 90 days because the cookie will expire. We also aren’t able to reward you with a referral if the customer purchases a plan using a different browser than the one they used to click on your affiliate link.
If for any reason we issue a partial or full refund on a plan purchase, commission won’t be paid out for that referral sale. We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason.
14. Application Rejection
With affiliate applications, we reserve the right to reject applications for any reason. For example, we may reject an affiliate application if it is for a website that sells, advertises, or engages in pornography, illegal business practices, spamming, phishing scams, or includes any material that infringes the intellectual property (including copyright and trademarks) of Caribonix or a third party.
15. Questions Regarding Your Application
When you apply to become a Caribonix affiliate, we may email you at the email address provided on your application if we have any questions. If we reach out to you at your email address provided in your application and we haven’t heard back from you within 7 business days, your application may be rejected.
16. Promotional Method Ideas
- Tell customers, clients, friends, or family about Caribonix and give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write a blog post or review online about Caribonix and hyperlink caribonix.com with your affiliate referral link.
- Mention us on your social media accounts. Include your affiliate referral link in a Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn post.
17. The Important Stuff
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Referrals who are in any way affiliated or related to the affiliate will be disqualified.
- Discounted orders are not considered as referrals and will not be paid.
- Accounts with fraudulent, abusive or illegal activities will not be considered as referrals and will not be paid.
- Accounts have to remain active and be in good standing for at least 90 days to be paid.
- No unsolicited bulk e-mail traffic, no blind redirects, or other malicious advertising will be accepted.
- Affiliates may not represent themselves as Caribonix.com or Caribonix on any search engine or website.
- There is a $100 minimum before you can cash out.
- Bidding on Caribonix and other Caribonix related terms on PPC campaigns in search engines is not allowed.
- Affiliate accounts which are in violation of any rule or are abusing the Affiliate Program in any way, will be terminated with no prior notice.
If you become a Caribonix affiliate, you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and later paid.
18. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
19. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Caribonix or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the Caribonix websites, and all Caribonix trademarks and logos, other Caribonix marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
20. Limitation of Liability
Caribonix will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Caribonix will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Caribonix Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
If you have any questions regarding these affiliate terms and conditions, you may email us at affiliates [at] caribonix [dot] com.