Caribonix’s mission is to provide easy-to-use, creative tools that make it possible for anyone to publish and sell online; to build a place where people can access great technology they previously wouldn’t be able to afford.
The Story behind Caribonix
Caribonix (then “Caribonix Studio”) was founded in 2009 by Oudin Samuel as a junior at the University of the Southern Caribbean offering website design services. In 2010 the addition of Conlan King and Myron enabled expansion from Caribonix Studio to Caribonix as a company. This move introduced the inclusion of online marketing and web application development as service offerings to the public.
During the first few years we discovered that many clients and prospects were overwhelmed by the challenges and difficulty of getting started online mainly due to their lack of technical, web or e-commerce knowledge. We acknowledged the need of a reliable and competent team of website designers. Also early stage businesses with limited or small budgets could not afford the technology needed to effectively sell or promote online.
This drove our efforts to refocus our business. We delivered Caribonix as a platform/tool for publishing business websites with the main priority to remove the difficulty of creating and managing a website or online store. This empowers our customers to focus on what they do best; running their business.
What We Do?
At Caribonix, we make it easy and affordable for anyone to build a website and sell online. With our technology and support team you can grow and scale your business into a successful company without the technical work, stress and huge cost involved in building it on your own.
Our easy-to-use online publishing platform powers Caribonix.com, business websites throughout the Caribbean, and from USA to UK.
- The federation is very pleased with the service received from the Caribonix team. As a small non-profit organization with a lower budget range, we got value for money, the site was built within a very reasonable timeline, all our questions were answered and we also received great recommendations. The exposure of our work through our website is extremely important to us, we are very happy.
Beverly BaronFederation Coordinator at West Dominica Children's Federation
- Caribonix maintains an excellent standard that can be seen in all their visual and web designs.. I could always count on them to produce show stopping work that my business can align with.
Natalie MilesManaging Director at Miles of Beauty
- I am a satisfied customer of Caribonix. Great, professional services; prompt reply to inquiry and concerns; good support system.
Ruthven J. RoyPresident at RJR Bookstore; Network Discipling Ministries
- Very helpful and professional staff and Caribonix gets the job done in my opinion often without hassle.
Petra TuittBusiness & Marketing Consultant at Xcel Business Solutions
- Yes, we definitely recommend Caribonix. They deliver and have a human connection in their business solutions delivery. As our technical sophistication has grown, Caribonix has been right there with us, their customer service responsiveness, attitude and approach-ability are top-notched. They are truly outliers!
Laurina and Chris MugliaFrom: AccomplishedMinds